Huntington Beach, CA

Huntington Beach, CA
Making Waves

Friday, July 23, 2010

To Mint or not to Mint

Did you know there is now available mint flavored water? Believe it or not there is! It’s Metromint http://www.metromint.com a no calorie, no preservative, no added sweetener – a unique taste in a cool, retro styled 500ml bottle.

Refreshing, Cooling and Soothing, I could definitely see this helping to give you that “pick me up” we all need at least couple of times a day!

It left me feeling refreshed and revitalized after I picked one up in the subtle spearmint flavor at my local Whole Foods store http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com.
It was like drinking water while chewing gum without having to worry about swallowing the gum and having it waste away in your stomach for 7 years, my breath was fresh after the experience and my thirst quenched.
With their modern/ retro packaging and reasonable price, no calories and organic ingredients this alternative to fruit flavored water is a winner in my books.
There are a few more flavors to try: Original Peppermint, Tangy Lemonmint, Citrus Orangemint, Cherrymint and back by popular demand Chocolatemint so stay tuned as I review the other flavors.

For more information, please visit their website: www.metromint.com

No comments:

Post a Comment